Ubiquiti EdgeSwitch 24 port 250W Managed PoE Switch
Ubiquiti EdgeSwitch 24 250W, 24 Gigabit Ethernet Ports, 2 SFP Ports ES-24-250W
PoE (non standard) , PoE (802.3af/at)
Ubiquiti EdgeSwitch 24 port 250W Managed Gigabit Ethernet PoE Switch. Build and expand your network with Ubiquiti Networks EdgeSwitch ES-24-250W, part of the EdgeMAX line of products. The EdgeSwitch is a fully managed, PoE+ Gigabit switch, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for growing networks. The EdgeSwitch offers an extensive suite of advanced Layer-2 switching features and protocols, and also provides Layer-3 routing capability. The EdgeSwitch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. For its total, non-blocking throughput, the 16-port model supports up to 18 Gbps, and the 24-port models support up to 26 Gbps. The 48-port models support up to 70 Gbps. The EdgeSwitch models are available with 16, 24, or 48 PoE Gigabit Ethernet ports of auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at or configurable 24V Passive PoE to simplify your infrastructure. By default, the EdgeSwitch automatically detects 802.3af/at devices so they automatically receive PoE. For 24V Passive PoE devices, you can manually enable 24V passive PoE using the EdgeSwitch Configuration Interface.
- Powerful Enterprise Switch Models: The EdgeSwitch™ delivers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. Total non-blocking throughput: up to 18 Gbps for 16-port models, up to 26 Gbps for 24-port models and up to 70 Gbps for 48-port models
- Enterprise-Class Features: The EdgeSwitch™ supports an extensive suite of advanced Layer-2 switching features and protocols, and also provides Layer-3 routing capability.
- Optical Fibre Backhaul: Two SFP ports support uplinks of up to 1 Gbps. For high-capacity uplinks, each 48-port model includes two SFP+ ports for uplinks of up to 10 Gbps.
- Convenient PoE+ Support: The EdgeSwitch™ features auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at and 24V passive PoE to power multiple devices on the network.
- Breakthrough Value: The EdgeSwitch™ provides top price/performance value: a full-featured, enterprise-class switch
- Advanced UI: The comprehensive UI is easy to learn and allows administrators to configure and monitor features in a graphical user interface. For advanced users, a Command-Line Interface (CLI) is available through telnet and SSH.
|Total Non-Blocking Throughput||26 Gbps|
|Max. Power Consumption||250W|
|Power Method||100-240VAC/50-60 Hz, Universal Input|
|Networking Interfaces||(24) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ethernet Ports; (2) 1 Gbps SFP Ethernet Ports|
|Management Interface||Ethernet In/Out Band|
|Operating System||Ubiquiti EdgeOS|
|Rackmount||Yes, 1U High|
|Operating Temperature||-5 to 40° C (23 to 104° F)|
|PoE Interfaces||POE+ IEEE 802.3af/at (Pins 1, 2+; 3, 6-); 24VDC Passive PoE (Pins 4, 5+; 7, 8-)|
|Max. PoE+ Wattage per Port by PSE||34.2W|
|Voltage Range 802.3at Mode||50–57V|
|Max. Passive PoE Wattage per Port||17W|
|24V Passive PoE Voltage Range||20-27V|
|Power Supply||IEC Power Cord|
|Mounting Hardware||1U Rackmount|
|Warranty||Standard 12 Month RTB|