The Cambium cnPilot e505 is an IP67 Outdoor 802.11ac wave 2 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Access Point with 2x2 5dBi Omnidirectional Long Range antenna built in. Note this AP does not include a power supply (POE sold separately).
The cnPilot e505 is a small form factor, easily hidden outdoor wireless access point. With an omni antenna, small size and internal antennas, the e505 can be part of a large distributed area outdoor wireless network. Ideal for public parks, venues, beach side or rural village Wi-Fi hotspot.
As part of the cnPilot family of Enterprise grade 802.11 access points, the e505 is RF aware and self-optimizing for the RF environment. cnPilot Outdoor access points provide seamless roaming from indoor to outdoor without requiring controller interaction. Integrated
troubleshooting tools provide remote access for packet capture, client statistics, operational and RF statistics, and RF scanning for interference, channel utilization, and noise floor scan.
The Cambium cnPilot e505 features include multi-hop MESH that puts flexibility into the hands of the network admin. Select the band to use for MESH (either 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz); and set whether clients can access the network on one or both bands. Auto-MESH discovers a Cambium Networks MESH link with policy based secure access. Once adopted, cnMaestro provides the correct policy-based provisioning rules for the access point.
All Cambium Networks enterprise 802.11 and broadband point to point and point to multi-point access points are supported by the cnMaestro controller.
- Standard 3 year warranty Included
- Free Cloud or Virtual On-premises (NOC) controller
- Excellent Long Range Industrial High Density Wi-Fi Chipset
- 802.3af/at PoE Compliant, Power Supply sold separately
- 802.11ac wave2, multi-user MIMO, beam steering, VHT rates, airtime fairness
- 360-degree antenna coverage
- UV rated IP67 enclosure
- Light weight – less than 800g (excludes bracket)
- Supports Controller-less standalone, AutoPilot heterogeneous network, Cloud managed cnMaestro or On-premises cnMaestro VM