Ubiquiti UniFi AP AC LITE 300+867Mbps 100mW Access Point
Ubiquiti UniFi AP AC LITE 100mW Dual Band 802.11ac 2x2 MIMO 300Mbps(2.4GHz) + 867Mbps(5GHz) UAP-AC-LITE
2.4GHz , 5.0GHz
802.11a , 802.11b , 802.11g , 802.11n , 802.11ac
PoE (non standard) , PoE (802.3af/at)
Featuring an ultra-compact design, the Ubiquiti UniFi AC Lite AP delivers a cost-effective combination of value and performance in a reduced footprint: 25% smaller than the standard UniFi AP. The UniFi AC Lite AP provides simultaneous, dual-band, 2x2 MIMO technology and is available in single and five-packs. The Ubiquiti UniFi is a revolutionary Wi-Fi system which combines carrier class performance, unlimited scalability, disruptive pricing, and a virtual management controller software package for free. Ubiquiti UniFi uses a clean industrial design that seamlessly blends into typical environments like Schools, Motels, Hotels and large buildings. The AP's feature the latest in Wi-Fi high power wireless MIMO technology. All accessories are included to mount the devices either on the wall or ceilings. Hotspot and billing are also included with the Ubiquiti UniFi software for free, and you can also accept Credit Card payments with PayPal. The UniFi controller allows the operator to instantly provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, enable HotSpot and billing, and further provision individual Unifi AP devices. Great for Schools and supports Bring Your Own Device (BYOD).
- Dual Band 802.11ac 2x2 MIMO 300Mbps(2.4GHz) + 867Mbps(5GHz) 100mW Output Power
- Free Software and Firmware upgrades – No annual license fees!
- Supports up 100+ simultaneous connected devices per radio chipset!
- The Ubiquiti UniFi (UAP) wireless range is the perfect WiFi solution for Schools and support Bring Your own Device (BYOD). Software Controller available for Windows/Mac/Linux or in the Cloud!
- Easy Configuration and Management through any Web Browser
- Guest Portal / Hotspot Support
- Remote Firmware Upgrade
- Google Maps™ Integration
- Events and Alerts with Detailed analytics
- One UniFied Network, L3 Manageability, Multi-site management
- WLAN Groups
|Output Power||20dBm (100mW) 2.4GHz and 5GHz|
|Frequency Range||2412 - 2472 MHz, 5180 - 5825MHz|
|Multiple SSID||Up to Four per Radio|
|Interfaces||(1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port|
|Wireless standards||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|PoE In||Passive Power over Ethernet (24V Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return), 802.3af/803.2at Supported (Supported Voltage Range: 44 to 57VDC)|
|Antenna gain dBi||(2) Dual-Band Antennas, 3 dBi Each|
|Max Power consumption||6.5W|
|Number of chains||2x2|
|Dimensions||160 x 160 x 31.45 mm|
|Power Supply||3 Pin Clover Lead|
|Power Injector||24V POE Injector|
|Wall Mount||Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)|
|Warranty||Standard 12 Month RTB|