Ursalink LoRaWAN AS923 Remote IoT Client with Digital/Analog Input and Relay Output. Ursalink UC1122 is designed as a cost-effective industrial machine monitoring device that monitors and controls up to 1 DC signal, 1 drivable relay output and 2 analog inputs. With the aid of Ursalink UC1122, the alarm condition brings attention to engineering personnel immediately. The output can be connected to an alarm indication device, such as a light or horn. The module can give immediate response to the status of both the input and output conditions. A LoRa module is embedded in the Ursalink UC1122 .
Ursalink is a professional IoT company that leverages the top trending technologies to simplify the process of data collection, storage and retrieval in order to accomplish the goal: connecting "things" to the Cloud
Need help selecting the right IoT solution?
Go Wireless NZ now offers a full consultation service through its subsidiary company Scopious IoT Ltd
to help you to start building your IoT network today. We now offer a full service, including everything from the LoRaWAN Network Server, automated bulk provisioning of gateways and devices, simple field force onboarding tools, vendor relationships for IoT hardware design services, Integrations and API’s for third party connectivity.
Consult with Scopious IoT today!
- Easy operation anywhere and anytime
- 1 relay drivable output and 1 digital input connected with 1 DC signal
- 2 analog inputs for data acquisition
- Support for 4–20 mA analog devices
- Analog to digital conversion
- Customizable conditions & programmable actions
- Send uplink alert messages according to user-defined conditions
- Automatic switching of field devices at set times
- Comply with the LoRaWAN Class C protocol
- Support star network and mesh network
- High Rx sensitivity and adjustable Tx power
- Up to 10km communication distance with omni-directional antenna