The FRITZ!Box 7590AX is a Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) Wireless Router, perfect for ADSL, VDSL or UFB with GigE WAN. Integrated DECT basestation and FXS ports for Analog IP Telephony.
In addition to higher data rates and better response times, the Wi-Fi 6 standard enables the simultaneous use of multiple devices in the same Wi-Fi environment.
Equipped with future-proof VDSL supervectoring technology, the new FRITZ!Box 7590 AX offers Internet speeds of up to 300 Mbit/s.
Whether it's working from home, family use, co-living or in the office - the new FRITZ!Box with Wi-Fi 6 smoothly processes multiple parallel video calls, 4K streaming, exchanging data/files and cloud services such as cloud gaming. The powerful Wi-Fi makes all of this possible: With 1800 Mbit/s in the 5 GHz band and 600 Mbit/s in the 2.4 GHz band, a high Wi-Fi bandwidth is available for many parallel uses.
Smartphones, notebooks, smart TVs and other mobile devices also benefit from the integrated Mesh Wi-Fi, ensuring fast and stable connections. The handy FRITZ!Box 7590 AX in a white design is also equipped with the telephony features familiar from FRITZ!Box, as well as Smart Home features, and is very energy efficient with approx. 6 watts in standby mode.
A telephone system with DECT base station and ports for analog telephones round out the versatile communications package of the new model. In addition to the FRITZ!Box 7590 and 7530, the FRITZ!Box 7590 AX supplements AVM's DSL portfolio with a Wi-Fi 6 model.
- Runs on all DSL connections and supports VDSL with 35b supervectoring
- 4 x gigabit Ethernet
- 1 x gigabit WAN for connections on cable/DSL/fiber optic modems or to the network
- 2 x USB 3.0 port for printers and storage media
- 2 x FXS ports for connecting analog telephones, answering machines and fax
- Internal S0 bus to use ISDN phones or telephone systems for use on an IP-based connection
- DECT base station for up to six handsets
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6 up to 2400 Mbit/s + 1200 Mbit/s
- 4 x 4 multi-user MIMO