The Rika RK95-03 Solar power supply system consists of 18V/50W solar panel, installation bracket, solar charge controller, and cable assembly (Inverter included by order only). Solar energy is a clean renewable new energy, has no moving parts, no noise, no pollution, high reliability. It can provide reliable power to sensors or weather stations, mainly used for wireless sensor, automatic test station, automatic weather stations and other power supply.
Please Note that Battery is NOT included
Need help selecting the right IoT solution?
Go Wireless NZ now offers a full consultation service through its subsidiary company Scopious IoT Ltd
to help you to start building your IoT network today. We now offer a full service, including everything from the LoRaWAN Network Server, automated bulk provisioning of gateways and devices, simple field force onboarding tools, vendor relationships for IoT hardware design services, Integrations and API’s for third party connectivity.
Consult with Scopious IoT today!
- Controller automatic identification 12VDC/24VDC
- Key operation, automatic save settings parameters, low standby power consumption
- high charging efficiency
- 4 work modes optional: normally open, light mode, light and time mode, manual mode
- With battery under-voltage, over-voltage, output overload, short circuit, battery or solar panels
- reverse connect protection function etc
- Fault code instructions