The Cisco Business 140AC Access Point supports the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 standard for higher performance, greater coverage, and higher-density networks. With simultaneous dual radios and dual bands with 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO functionality, this access point can handle the increasing number of high-bandwidth devices and applications that will soon become a common part of the network.
Integrated mesh technology enables deployment flexibility that is simple and secure. You can easily expand coverage and capacity using Cisco Business wireless mesh extenders, which include models that can be placed on a desktop, plugged into an AC electrical outlet, or mounted directly to a wall.
The Cisco Business 140AC Access Point is managed by the Cisco Business Mobile app, an intuitive client application that simplifies traditional challenges associated with wireless network deployment, right from your mobile device. You can easily extend your network by adding new mesh extenders using QR codes and wireless network activation in minutes. A robust management capability dynamically changes network configuration such as enabling secure guest access. Network usage, traffic patterns, and network throughput can be closely monitored, providing a real-time snapshot; this not only provides peace of mind, it virtually ensures optimal user experience. The Cisco Business Mobile app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
- Multi-User (MU) Multiple-Input Multiple-Output (MU-MIMO) technology allows transmission of data to multiple 802.11ac Wave 2–capable clients simultaneously to improve the client experience. Prior to MU-MIMO, 802.11n and 802.11ac Wave 1 access points could transmit data to only one client at a time, typically referred to as Single-User MIMO (SU-MIMO).
- 802.11ac Wave 2 with 2x2:2 MIMO technology uses two spatial streams when operating in SU-MIMO or MU-MIMO mode, offering 867-Mbps rates for more capacity and reliability than competing access points.
- Deploy and configure multiple Cisco Business access points and mesh extenders easily without a physical controller, using Cisco Business Mobile app . Optional multisite remote management is available through the Cisco Business Dashboard.
- Mix and match Cisco Business mesh extenders or access points to increase WiFi coverage throughout your business.
- Flexible deployment models supporting multiple concurrent use cases required by small businesses, including point of sale systems, surveillance cameras, guest access, and more.