The Abeeway Industrial LoRaWAN AS923 IoT Tracker is a highly versatile multimode tracker with a large battery and embedded sensors combining GPS, Low-power GPS, Wi-Fi Sniffer, BLE and LoRaWAN TDoA geolocation technologies, supporting accurate outdoor and indoor geolocation.
This tracker is designed to resist harsh surroundings enabling you to perform seamless asset tracking, proximity detection and management in any industrial environment – whether it’s for heavy-duty assets, inventory or livestock, taking advantage of its extraordinary battery autonomy.
Need help selecting the right IoT solution?
Go Wireless NZ now offers a full consultation service through its subsidiary company Scopious IoT Ltd
to help you to start building your IoT network today. We now offer a full service, including everything from the LoRaWAN Network Server, automated bulk provisioning of gateways and devices, simple field force onboarding tools, vendor relationships for IoT hardware design services, Integrations and API’s for third party connectivity.
Consult with Scopious IoT today!
- Motion Tracking: Real-time position when motion is detected
- Permanent tracking: Regular interval real time position
- Start/End motion tracking: Receive position messages during motion start and end events
- Fix on demand: Obtain tracker position when needed (very low power operating mode)
- Activity tracking: Monitor activity rate with embedded sensors
- Dust-proof and powerful water jets - (IP 65)
- LoRaWANTM Class A radio
- Geofencing zone detection
- Proximity detection