The Ursalink UC3522 is designed as a cost-effective industrial machine monitoring device that monitors and controls up to 1 DC signal, 1 drivable relay output and 2 analog inputs. With the aid of UC3522, the alarm condition brings attention to engineering personnel
immediately. Also, with Ursalink Cloud, the engineering personnel can trigger any relay outputs from anywhere at any time. The device can give immediate response to the status of both input and output conditions. A cellular modem is embedded in the UC3x22.
(Model Naming Rule: UC3222 = 2G network version, UC3322 = 3G network version, UC3422 = 4G network version, UC3522 = NB-IoT network version)
Need help selecting the right IoT solution?
Go Wireless NZ now offers a full consultation service through its subsidiary company Scopious IoT Ltd
to help you to start building your IoT network today. We now offer a full service, including everything from the LoRaWAN Network Server, automated bulk provisioning of gateways and devices, simple field force onboarding tools, vendor relationships for IoT hardware design services, Integrations and API’s for third party connectivity.
Consult with Scopious IoT today!
- 1 relay drivable output
- 1 digital input connected with up to 1 DC signal
- 2 analog inputs for data acquisition
- Combined with data collection and transmission
- Easily configured by USB or Ursalink Cloud
- Ursalink Cloud for remote monitoring and control
- Support public cloud like AWS, Azure and Alibaba Cloud
- Support private UDP/TCP server
- Support MQTT protocol
- Operate autonomously even when network is down
- Customizable conditions & programmable actions
- Send alerts via email
- Reliable performance with built-in watchdog