The Milesight WS101 is a LoRaWAN-based smart IoT button for wireless controls, triggers and alarms. WS101 supports multiple press actions, all of which can be defined by the user to control devices or trigger scenes. Compact and battery-powered, WS101 is easy to install and carry everywhere. Compliant with Milesight LoRaWAN® gateways and Milesight IoT Cloud solutions, users can know the alarms and use the WS101 to easily trigger other sensors or appliances remotely via web or mobile Apps. WS101 can be widely used in smart homes, smart offices, hotels, schools, etc.
Need help selecting the right IoT solution?
Go Wireless NZ now offers a full consultation service through its subsidiary company Scopious IoT Ltd
to help you to start building your IoT network today. We now offer a full service, including everything from the LoRaWAN Network Server, automated bulk provisioning of gateways and devices, simple field force onboarding tools, vendor relationships for IoT hardware design services, Integrations and API’s for third party connectivity.
Consult with Scopious IoT today!
- Supports multiple press actions to control devices, trigger a scene or send emergency alarms
- Easy to install or carry with its convenient size
- Built-in LED indicator and buzzer for press actions, network status, low battery indication
- Ultra-wide-distance wireless transmission: 15 km with line of sight
- Equipped with NFC for one-touch configuration and supports card emulation mode
- Functions well with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Compliant with Milesight IoT Cloud