Ubiquiti mFi Ceiling Mount Motion Sensor
Ubiquiti mFi Ceiling Mount Motion Sensor (mF-MSC)
Ubiquiti Ceiling Mount Motion Sensor (mFi-MSC) is a dual-technology motion sensor, using both passive infrared and microwave motion sensors to minimize the likelihood of false detections. It is wall-mountable and designed for security, occupancy detection, resource scheduling, and other smart building applications. mFi is a Machine-to-Machine management system from Ubiquiti Networks. mFi hardware is managed and monitored from the mFi Controller software. The mFi Controller allows you to create rules that trigger actions based on data from your mFi sensors. For example, motion detection can turn a light on, or a high temperature reading can trigger a fan. The mFi platform is compatible with third-party devices, making the options unlimited!
- Plug and Play Installation uses standard Ethernet cable to connect machines and sensors. Use Wi-Fi to seamlessly connect mFi nodes to your IP network
- Unlimited device scalability allows you to add mFi devices as needed
- Create powerful relationships between sensors, machines, and powered devices
- The mFi iOS application is available for iPhone and iPad. Other mobile devices can connect to a customised mobile version of the mFi Controller interface using a web browser
- From auto-detection of machines through intuitive and powerful rule creation, the mFi Controller transforms a machine network into an automated symphony.
- Requires mPort or mPort-S
|Interfaces||(1) mFi RJ45 Port|
|RF Immunity||10V/m at 80 MHz to 2 GHz|
|Warm Time||2 Minutes|
|Angle of View||360°|
|Cone of Detection||110° Wide Angle|
|Wall Mount||Ceiling Mountable|