The Milesight UG67 is a robust 8-channel outdoor LoRaWAN gateway. Adopting the SX1302 LoRa chip and high-performance quad-core CPU, the UG67 supports connections with more than 2000 sensors.
UG67 has line of sight of 10km+ and an IP67 waterproof case, which is ideally suited to smart agriculture, smart metering, smart city and many other outdoor applications. The UG67 supports multiple back-haul options with Ethernet, Wi-Fi and cellular connectivity and also has integrated mainstream network servers (such as TTN, ChirpStack, etc.) and its own built-in network server.
With the addition of the latest Semtech LoRa Chip the SX1302, the UG67 can handle a higher amount of traffic with lower power consumption. The SX1302 can also support SF5 and SF6.
Need help selecting the right IoT solution?
Go Wireless NZ now offers a full consultation service through its subsidiary company Scopious IoT Ltd
to help you to start building your IoT network today. We now offer a full service, including everything from the LoRaWAN Network Server, automated bulk provisioning of gateways and devices, simple field force onboarding tools, vendor relationships for IoT hardware design services, Integrations and API’s for third party connectivity.
Consult with Scopious IoT today!
- Quad-core industrial processor
- Equipped with the latest Semtech SX1302 chip
- 8 half/full-duplex channels
- IP67 waterproof enclosure
- Wall or pole mounting
- PoE capable
- Capacitor for sending alarms in case of power failure
- Multiple backhaul backups with Ethernet, cellular(4G/3G) and Wi-Fi
- Devicehub and Milesight IoT Cloud ready
- Compatible with mainstream network servers
- Embedded Python SDK
- Integrated LoRa Antenna, external antennas sold separately
- Easily onboard and monitor 100’s of LoRaWAN Gateways with the Scopious onboarding tool