The Milesight EM300-MCS is a compact magnet switch sensor for detecting the open/close status of objects (such as doors or windows) and transmits an alarm using LoRaWAN® technology. With this low power consumption technology, EM300-MCS can work up to 5 years with one 4000 mAh battery.
Combining a Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud solution, users can
manage all sensor data and remotely and visually receive alarms via the mobile APP.
The EM300-MCS also integrates temperature and humidity sensors, which is a great use for home/office automation, factory monitoring, Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, etc.
Need help selecting the right IoT solution?
Go Wireless NZ now offers a full consultation service through its subsidiary company Scopious IoT Ltd
to help you to start building your IoT network today. We now offer a full service, including everything from the LoRaWAN Network Server, automated bulk provisioning of gateways and devices, simple field force onboarding tools, vendor relationships for IoT hardware design services, Integrations and API’s for third party connectivity.
Consult with Scopious IoT today!
- High sensitivity with door and window security detection
- Embedded with temperature and humidity sensors for environment monitoring
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission up to line of sight of 10km
- IP67 UV-resistant and waterproof enclosure for harsh environment applications
- Built-in 4000 mAh replaceable battery and works for 5 years without replacement
- Equipped with NFC for easily configuration
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud solution