The Milesight EM300-ZLD is a compact zone leakage detection sensor used for detecting large areas of water (or other liquids) and transmitting an alarm using LoRaWAN® technology. With its low power consumption technology, the EM300-ZLD can work up to 5 years with one 4000 mAh battery. Combining a Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT cloud, users can manage all sensor data remotely and visually and receive alarms via the mobile APP.
EM300-ZLD also integrates temperature and humidity sensors, which has a great use for applications such as pipe leakage monitoring, basement flooding, pump failure, etc.
Need help selecting the right IoT solution?
Go Wireless NZ now offers a full consultation service through its subsidiary company Scopious IoT Ltd
to help you to start building your IoT network today. We now offer a full service, including everything from the LoRaWAN Network Server, automated bulk provisioning of gateways and devices, simple field force onboarding tools, vendor relationships for IoT hardware design services, Integrations and API’s for third party connectivity.
Consult with Scopious IoT today!
- Detect the presence of liquids using a long cable and based conductivity
- Embedded with a temperature and humidity sensor for environment monitoring
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission up to line of sight of 10km
- IP67 UV-resistant and waterproof enclosure for harsh environment applications
- Built-in 4000 mAh replaceable battery and works for 5 years without replacement
- Equipped with NFC for easy configuration
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud solution