The Milesight UC502 is a LoRaWAN® controller used for data acquisition from multiple sensors. It contains different I/O interfaces such as analog inputs, digital inputs, digital outputs, serial ports and so on, which simplify the deployment and replacement of LoRaWAN® networks.
UC501 can be easily and quickly configured by NFC or wired USB port. For outdoor applications, it is equipped with an IP67-rated enclosure and M12 connectors to protect itself from water and dust in harsh environments. It is also powered by a 19000mAh replaceable Li-SoCl2 battery.
This sensor is perfect for multiple use cases including smart agriculture, smart industrial monitoring and smart cities. You can use this unit for retro-fitting existing sensors to send over LoRaWan, including gas, water or flow meter monitoring.
Need help selecting the right IoT solution?
Go Wireless NZ now offers a full consultation service through its subsidiary company Scopious IoT Ltd
to help you to start building your IoT network today. We now offer a full service, including everything from the LoRaWAN Network Server, automated bulk provisioning of gateways and devices, simple field force onboarding tools, vendor relationships for IoT hardware design services, Integrations and API’s for third party connectivity.
Consult with Scopious IoT today!
- Easy to connect with multiple wired sensors through GPIO/AI/RS232/RS485 interfaces
- Long transmission distance up to 11km with line of sight
- Waterproof design including IP67 case and M12 connectors
- Solar powered with rechargable
- Quick wireless configuration via NFC
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud solution