The EnGenius EWS850AP Wi-Fi 6 2×2 Managed Outdoor Wireless AP/Bridge, IP67, MU-MIMO Dual-Band Access Point reaches speeds of 1,200 Mbps on 5GHz and 574 Mbps on 2.4GHz band. This top-of-the-line cloud-managed AP features the latest in rugged weatherproofing and Wi-Fi 6 technology with guaranteed top-notch performance and reliability in the harshest environments.
Designed for peak performance in harsh climates, the EWS850AP features an IP67-rated waterproof and dustproof enclosure ensuring it can withstand harsh outdoor environments. This includes prolonged exposure outdoors to sunlight, extreme cold, frost, snow, rain, hail, heat, and humidity.
Extend the network over short or long-distances with robust 25dBm output power coupled with four (4) detachable, SMA-type, Omni-directional, 5 dBi MU-MIMO antennas that deliver network connectivity 360° to stadiums, resort properties and large outdoor areas.
Systematic and distributed management with EnGenius ezMaster, SkyKey Controller or EnSky Managed Switches with no licensing or subscription fees.
- Dual concurrent 802.11ax architecture that is backward-compatible with 11ac/a/b/g/n client devices
- Supports up to 1,200 Mbps in a 5-GHz frequency band & 574 Mbps in a 2.4-GHz frequency band
- IP67-rated weatherproof/dustproof housing withstands harsh environments
- 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet PoE port for flexible power options
- Uplink and downlink of OFDMA improves transmission to APs and client devices
- Saves power using a target wake time in client & IoT devices
- Uplink & downlink of MU-MIMO provides optimal signal and reception for up to eight devices
- BSS coloring for tagging packets with a “color” differentiates between adjacent basic service sets