Cambium E500 Outdoor 2x2 Integrated Omnidirectional 802.11ac Access Point (PoE Sold Separately).
The Cambium cnPilot e500, e501S and e502S are medium to high-density outdoor Wi-Fi access points (AP) with a multifunctional design. These APs have internal antennas and an integrated mounting bracket to simplify installation. Perfect for a variety of applications, from omni-directional coverage to long-range Wi-Fi or high-interference outdoor where a directional RF beam is required. The e501S and e502S have a 23 dBm front-to-back signal delta for excellent isolation in high-interference environments.
The cnPilot e500/501/502 series includes a second gigabit Ethernet port to power up and connect a Cambium fixed wireless subscriber module, or any powered Ethernet device. Controller-less roaming, dynamic channel selection, automatic transmit power control, band steering, multi-hop MESH with alternating 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands are all features of the cnPilot 500/501/502 series.
Integrated troubleshooting tools provide remote access for packet capture, client statistics, operational and RF statistics, and RF scanning for interference, channel utilization, and noise floor scan.
Please note this SKU does not include a power supply.
- Standard 3 year warranty Included
- Free Cloud or Virtual On-premises (NOC) controller for management
- Extreme Long Range Outdoor Industrial Wi-Fi Chipset
- PoE Out Capable on second Ethernet port supplying 802.3af or Cambium ePMP / PMP450
- Controller based Hotspot (on cnMaestro), Stand-alone mode AP based hotspot server, Also supports hotspot redirection to a 3rd party hotspot server
- Standard 802.11 Meshing (Mesh) between cnPilot APs
- Special filter for rejecting interference on 2.4 GHz from adjacent LTE bands 38, 40
- Kensington Lock bracket
- Pole or wall mountable (bracket included)
- PoE Power Supply Sold Seprately (N000000L034A)