The BatteryPOEv4 is a portable device, ideal for alignment and testing of POE internet antennas from Ubiquiti, MikroTik, Cambium, etc.
Outputs up to 15W @ 24V via POE. It's a Battery, Router, HotSpot and WiFi access point all in one! Offering up to 15 hours of Wi-Fi from a single charge or 6 hours autonomy with a 4W load (e.g PowerBeam). Can also double as a PowerBank (7000mA/h) for charging cell phones or devices.
Includes free reverse POE cable for legacy Motorola and Cambium device compatibility.
- Passive Power Over Ethernet Device, Ubiquiti, Mikrotik, ecc.
- 24V PoE 15W 7000maH
- 15 hours of battery life without POE
- PowerBank cell charger or other application
- 6 Hours autonomy with 4W load (PowerBeam)
- Short-circuit protection, on USB and POE
- Protection at accidental connection to 48V POE
- Charge indicator - 4 led
- Perfect match with installer Apps such as EasyUBNT, Tik-App and cnArcher
- OpenWrt Inside, Web Server
- 3 switch states: USB Out (Charge/LED), USB + WIFI, USB + WIFI + POE
- PoE on Switch
|Details || |
|Output Voltage||24V @ 15W|
|POE Pinout||4/5+, 7/8-|
|Wireless 2.4 GHz Standards||802.11b/g/n|
802.11b , 802.11g , 802.11n
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in