The BatteryPoE-AT2 is a portable installation device with 14000 mA/h integrated battery that supports 24V & 48V (30W) toggleable PoE output. Ideal for alignment and testing of internet antennas from Ubiquiti, MikroTik, Cambium, etc.
Outputs up to 30W @ 24V or 48V via POE. It's a Battery, Router, HotSpot and WiFi access point all in one! Can also double as a PowerBank (14000mA/h) for charging cell phones or devices.
Normally there is no need to login to the BatteryPoE, unless you wish to do some kind of special configuration, things like change VLANs, SSIDs, security etc. Most of the time the unit will be completely pass-though, and transparent bridging. Most manufacture applications prefer this.
- 1.5 inch TFT RGB display for current status
- USB-C Charging system (2A) or USB Power Out
- Supports passive Power Over Ethernet Devices, Ubiquiti, Mikrotik, Cambium, etc.
- Switchable 24V and 48V, 30W PoE output
- HotSpot WiFi (2.4 GHz Integrated)
- 14000mA/h Integrated Battery for powering or charging external devices
- 2 Hours autonomy with 15W load at 45°C
- Short-circuit, Overload, Temperature, Low Output Voltage protection
- Automated preparation of CPE antenna via Linux script
- OpenWrt / Lede , HTML menu, working opkg repository
- VLAN support
- Iperf3 -s always active
- Samba 3, for files and memory sharing, USB flash memory
- Perfect match with App EasyUBNT, Tik-App, ubnt
|Details || |
|Product Code||BatteryPoE AT2|
|Integrated Wireless Chipset||MT7620|
|Wireless 2.4 GHz Standards||802.11b/g/n|
|Output Voltage||24V or 48V @ 30W|
|POE Pinout||4/5 +, 7/8 -|
802.11b , 802.11g , 802.11n
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in