RF Armor Dish Radome only 60cm
RF Armor Dish Radome only 60cm (UDR235)
2.4GHz , 5.0GHz
The RF Armor UDR235 Radome Tube extends from just outside the edge of the parabolic curve to out past the end of the stem to prevent unwanted RF energy coming from the top, bottom, and sides from reaching the stem greatly reducing unwanted noise to your radio keeping the radio focused only on the desired RF signal.
- Includes just the Radome/Tube only - Rocket Radio Shield Kit Box Not Included.
- It is NOT recommended to use just the Radome unless you are using a Titanium Rocket or a Radio that is in a metal housing like a MikroTik.
- The Radome reduces wind loading and ice build up on the antenna, and is designed to withstand 100+ Mph winds.
- By lowering the noise levels, your signals will be much cleaner allowing higher sustainable air rates with fewer wireless retries
- This Kit will not increase the gain of the antenna but you will only lose 0 to 1 dB compared to 2-3 dB for most other typical Radomes. We achieved this by using a specialized UV Stabilized Polystyrene material that is only .030 think yet resilient enough to last in the most demanding environments!
- Made from marine grade aluminium for light weight and to allow for electric conductivity keeping the shielding in contact with the antenna ground plain as well as providing years of rust free service!
- These kits are 4th generation and have been refined based on customer feed back and extensive testing.
|Manufacturer's Product Code||UDR235|
|Shield Construction||Marine Grade Aluminium|
|Radome Construction||UV Stabilized Polystyrene 0.030 thick|
|Compatible With||Ubiquiti airMAX 2.4 GHz 24 dBi RocketDish Antenna (RD-2G-24), Ubiquiti airMAX 5 GHz 30 dBi RocketDish Antenna (RD-5G-30), L-com 60cm 28.5dBi & 29dBi Dish Antenna, Pac Wireless/Laird 60cm 29dBi Single and Dual Polarity Dish Antennas|
|Warranty||Standard 12 Month RTB|