Mimosa A5c Connectorised 4x4:4 Multi-User MIMO High Capacity Access Point. Mimosa A5c Connectorised Multi-User MIMO Access Point. With the fastest client speeds and great access point capacity, along with local and network-wide spectrum reuse, the Mimosa A5c delivers the highest possible scale for any unlicensed fixed wireless network. The A5c is well suited for long range pole and tower multipoint applications, WISP's, Access Point Collocation (GPS Sync) and Municipal and Rural Licensed Public Safety multipoint (4.9 GHz).
Works with the MTI 4.9 - 5.9 GHz 16.5dBi 65deg Double Dual Slant Sector Antenna
- With integrated high precision GPS Sync technology, new A5c sectors can easily be added at existing Mimosa A5 and B5 sites and reuse the same channel. This saves valuable, scarce unlicensed spectrum resources when new A5c devices are installed “back-to-back” on the same tower or pole
- TDMA techniques provide significant improvements when scaling the number of clients. By dynamically allocating timeslots and supporting Multi-User MIMO in the downstream direction and allocating upstream timeslots upon client request, network scale, spectrum efficiency and access point utilization are optimized to the highest degree possible
- Every deployed device is collaboratively synchronized across the network. This allows easy channel reuse to save valuable spectrum network wide. Connected to Mimosa Cloud, deployment of the A5c is incredibly simple with network spectrum use and performance optimized across all of your deployed devices
- With client speeds capable of 500 Mbps+ and access point capacity up to 1.5 Gbps, the A5 delivers the speeds consumers and business users demand at a fraction of the cost of delivering Fiber to the Premises
- Install, aim and go! We’ve eliminated manual installation and pre-provisioning complexity so you can focus on adding subscribers quickly!
- Perfect WISP Solution
|Details || |
|Manufacturer's Product Code||A5c|
|Wireless Protocols||WiFi Interop Mimosa GPS Sync (TDMA)**|
|Frequency Range||4900 - 6200 MHz|
|Max Output Power||30dBm|
|Connector Type||(4) N-Type Female|
|Power Input||802.3at Compliant|
|Max Power Consumption||25W|
|Management||Mimosa cloud monitoring and management SNMPv2** & Syslog legacy monitoring HTTPS, HTML 5-based Web UI, 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n radio for local management access|
|Max Throughput||Up to 1.0 Gbps IP (1.7Gbps PHY)|
|Details || |
|Power Supply||48-56 V Power over Ethernet supply with IEC61000-4-5 surge protection|
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in