Crown CDI-1000 500 Watt power amplifier for commercial and landscape outdoor projects. The CDi Series amplifiers are professional tools designed and built for installed sound applications.
This model is rugged and lightweight, and offer unmatched value in their class.
Extremely versatile; rated for 2, 4, 8ohm loads and 70v/100v and 140v outputs. Features onboard digital signal processing that includes crossovers, EW filters, delay, and output limiting.
- Extremely versatile; rated for 2-, 4-, 8-ohm loads and 70V and 140V outputs.
- Switch-mode universal power supply.
- Intuitive front-panel LCD screen for quick, easy configuration.
- Onboard digital signal processing includes crossovers, EQ filters, delay, and output limiting.
- Up to 20 user defined DSP presets are available.
|Details || |
|Sensitivity||1.4v full rated power @ 8O|
|Frequency Response||@1w20Hz-20kHz (+0/-1 dB)|
|Power Output||500 Watts x2 @4O|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||100 dB|
|Dimensions||89 H x 483 W x 311D mm|
|DSP Presets||AS/S102 = AS & OL-70v speaker with ST-SUB-10.2; AS/S122 = AS & OL-70v speaker with ST-SUB-12.2; AS/HS = AS & OL-70v speaker with HS-SUB-12; AS/AS = AS & OL-70v speaker on both channels; BD/CL = BeatDrop or CL-70v; BDCL/HS = BD-8/CL-70v speaker with HS-SUB-12|
|Details || |
|Power Cord||NZ/AU power cord included|
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in