Ubiquiti UCK-G2-PLUS UniFi CloudKey Gen2 Plus can manage your UniFi networking and video devices simultaneously with the new multi-application UniFi Cloud Key G2 Plus. Designed for easy deployment, the Cloud Key G2 Plus can be quickly configured over Bluetooth using the UniFi mobile applications.
It features an eight-core processor with 3 GB RAM, a 1 TB SATA HDD for video storage, and 32 GB eMMC flash storage, and utilizes the latest version of the UniFi Controller with hybrid cloud technology.
The Ubiquiti® hybrid cloud configuration provides a secure, private SSO (Single Sign-On) to access all of your UniFi deployments from anywhere in the world. With the Ubiquiti hybrid cloud, a third-party hosted cloud service is not required, so all of your personal data and network information remains local and secure–the way it should be.
The UCK-G2-Plus has an included 1 TB hard drive. This equates to approximately 800 recording hours at 720p resolution or 400 recording hours at 1080p resolution (numbers can vary depending on the frame rate and are only estimates).
- Easy setup with UniFi and UniFi Protect mobile apps
- Powered by 802.3af PoE or QC 2.0 USB-C
- 1 TB 2.5" hard drive included (upgradeable to 5 TB)
- Front panel display for at-a-glance system details
- Multi-Site Network Management and IP Video Surveillance
- Remote, Private Cloud Access to UniFi SDN and UniFi Protect