Siklu EtherHaul-8010FX E-Band 80GHz FDD ODU with Adapter for External Antenna, Tx High transmits at 81-86GHz and has 10Gbps capacity, 2 ports: 1x Dual-media RJ-45/SFP+ and 1x RJ45 for management only.
The Siklu EH-8010FX mmWave radio delivers 10Gbps Full Duplex TCP throughput over 70/80GHz for high capacity networks in Metro, Aggregation and Trunking applications.
The Siklu Kilo Series products are the most widely deployed 70/80GHz radios in the world. This is due to the fact that Siklu was the first to offer these advanced radio products to the market, as well as leading the performance in delivering multi Gbps connections over large distances. These products are typically deployed on rooftops or towers, and with support for external antennas the customer can deploy 0.5’ to 2’ antennas depending on the range required.
Note: For each point to point link you will need one TX High radio and one TX Low radio.
Go Wireless NZ is proud to be the New Zealand distributor for Siklu Inc mmWave high speed wireless products.
- Small form factor, all-outdoor IP67 rated system
- Up to 10Gbps full duplex TCP throughput over ranges as far as 4.3 miles (6.9km)
- Field proven advanced all-silicon integration yields a high 90-yr MTBF
- Real time connectivity with <10usec latency supports the most demanding delay sensitive applications
- Optional integrated timing over packet 1588v2 and SyncE with SSM schemes facilitate reliable, accurate mobile backhaul synchronization
- Prioritized payloads using hitless adaptive modulation synced with 8 levels of QoS.
- Interference-free operation in the 70/80GHz band with TDD or FDD support
- Up to 10GHz of available spectrum in the 70/80GHz bands, pencil width beams with tiny Fresnel zone and up to 32 non-overlapping, user-selectable channels yield the industry’s highest spectrum re-use factor
|Details || |
|Frequency / Duplexing||71-76GHz / 81-86GHz, FDD|
|Channel Bandwidth, Modulation & Adaptive Rate||2,000MHz, Up to 9 levels of hitless adaptive bandwidth, coding and modulation - boost gain by over 25dB|
|Throughput||10,000Mbps full duplex|
|Tx Power||BPSK: +18dBm, QAM128: +14dBm|
|Receive Signal Level (RSL)||RSL @ BPSK = -75dBm, RSL @ QAM128 = -50dBm|
|Reach||1.7/2.3 mile @ 99.95% availability (rain zone K/E, 2ft ANT.)|
|Interfaces||1 combo 10GE port: 802.3bz (RJ-45, CAT6a or better) or SFP+ (MMF or SMF), 1GE port: 802.3ab (RJ-45, CAT5 or better)|
|Power Supply||PoE+ or 36÷57VDC; 50W|
|Management & Provisioning||In / Out-of-band management, Web GUI or CLI, SNMPv2/3, TACACS+, RADIUS, Zero-touch turn-up|
|Traffic Management||Transparent Bridge, VLAN encapsulation|
|Conformance||Radio: USA FCC Part 15.101 & ETSI EN 302 217; EMC: USA FCC 47CFR.part 15 & ETSI EN 301 489; Safety UL/EN 60950|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature: -45° to +55°C (-49° to +131°F), Ingress Protection Rating: IP67|
|Dimensions||ODU + 0.5ft antenna: 9.17” x 8.11” x 5.55” (23.3cm x 20.6cm x 14.1cm), ODU + 1ft antenna (Dia. x Depth): 12.6” x 4.3” (32cm x 13cm), ODU + 2ft antenna (Dia. x Depth): 25.6” x 15.35” (65cm x 37cm)|
|Weight||ODU + 0.5ft antenna: 9.2lbs. (4.1kg), ODU + 1ft. antenna: 9.9lbs. (4.4kg), ODU + 2ft. antenna: 24.3lbs (10.9kg)|
|Details || |
|Mounting Hardware||Not Included|
|Power Supply||Not Included|
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in