Ubiquiti airFiberX 11GHz Low Band AF-11G35 Dish Kit with one AF-11FX Radio and one AF-11FX-DUP-L Low-Band Duplexer. Ubiquiti Networks continues to disrupt the wireless broadband market with revolutionary technology at breakthrough pricing, by introducing the airFiber AF-11FX, a radio purpose-built for outdoor PtP bridging and carrier-class network backhauls using the licensed 11 GHz radio band. The AF-11FX breaks free from the congested 5 GHz band to help meet the growing need for broadband capacity. For maximum flexibility, the airFiber AF-11FX works with the Ubiquiti AF-11G35 antenna, or with most third-party antennas using an optional adapter kit (not included).
The AF-11FX gives exceptional performance compared to other 11 GHz radios in its price range. Unlike other products that use adaptations of Wi-Fi-based designs, the AF-11FX is specially engineered for the 11 GHz band, with a custom modem and radio design that are optimised for the efficient transport of data.
The airFiber AF-11FX can use single (SISO) or bonded (MIMO)* channels, depending on your specific licensing requirements. The AF-11FX also features different channel width sizes to suit your deployment needs, and you can independently configure TX and RX channel frequencies.
The AF-11FX features a unique modular duplexer design to suit multiple frequency configurations. Each AF-11FX radio can be configured to support any allowable frequency by simply changing the duplexers for high-band or low-band use in the 10.7 - 11.7 GHz allocation. Each duplexer has a low channel and a high channel that can be configured by simply reversing the position of the duplexer.
Due to the size of these items they are excluded from our free fright option. Freight will be added to all invoices once confirmed and amount will depend on your location.
- Included|1 x AF-11G35 Dish, 1 x AF-11FX Radio, 1 x AF-11FX-DUP-L Low-Band Duplexer
- The AF-11FX offers a true FDD solution that fully satisfies all licensing requirements for the 11 GHz band
- Overall customer experience and system capacity is enhanced with FDD performance
- The AF-11FX features a unique, built-in, rain-fade mitigation strategy for increased link robustness
- The RF power amplifiers feature a unique bias scheme, allowing high-order constellations at longer ranges