The Abeeway Micro Tracker is a multi-mode tracker with embedded IoT sensors combining multi-constellation: GNSS(1), Low-power GPS(2), Wi-Fi Sniffing(3), BLE and LoRaWAN® TDoA(4) geolocation technologies, for seamless outdoor and indoor geolocation.
The Micro Tracker is versatile and multi-purpose. With its small size and long battery life, it is the ideal product for contact back-tracing and numerous tracking applications of things of value, people or pets. At the touch of a button, you have access to a variety of functionalities personalized for your needs.
• Workforce optimization and safety: lone workers monitoring, tracking, zone alerts and SOS panic button alerts on construction sites, mines, oil & gas platforms, factories and other industrial indoor and outdoor facilities
• Contact back-tracing, proximity detection for sanitary policy enforcement
• Tracking and monitoring of assets, vehicles, machines and equipment
• Antitheft applications, notification and location trigger when device is moving, at fixed frequency updates or on demand
• Geofencing applications: alerts when leaving/entering specific areas
• Personal tracking with help button: employees, elderly, children
• Personal assets protection: cars, motorbikes, bikes, keychains, luggage, handbags or pets.
Need help selecting the right IoT solution?
Go Wireless NZ now offers a full consultation service through its subsidiary company Scopious IoT Ltd
to help you to start building your IoT network today. We now offer a full service, including everything from the LoRaWAN Network Server, automated bulk provisioning of gateways and devices, simple field force onboarding tools, vendor relationships for IoT hardware design services, Integrations and API’s for third party connectivity.
Consult with Scopious IoT today!
- Motion Tracking: High-resolution position when motion is detected
- Permanent tracking: Periodic interval position
- Start/End motion tracking: Receive position messages during motion start and end events
- Fix on demand: Obtain tracker position when needed (very low power operating mode)
- Activity tracking: Monitor activity rate with embedded sensors
- Geofencing zone detection
- Edge computing for Proximity detection and exposure assessment
- User interface: 80 dBa buzzer, bicolor LEDs, button
- Temperature monitoring
- LoRaWAN® Class A radio
- BLE Communication link with a phone
- Water-spray resistant enclosure (IP65)
- Firmware Upgrade via USB
- 450mAh rechargeable battery
- BLE scan function for inventory of tools and accessories
- Indoor BLE/WiFi fingerprinting with HERE Tracking (requires subscription)
- Indoor BLE based geolocation with Quuppa Intelligent Location (requires Quuppa infrastructure)
- BLE based safe/hazard zone detection