Pair a RD-5G30-LW RocketDish™ antenna with a Rocket™ basestation to create the endpoint of a high-performance, Point-to-Point (PtP) bridge or network backhaul (Rocket sold separately). The RocketDish is available in the following frequency models: 2.4 GHz, 3 GHz and 5 GHz. The RocketDish antenna delivers 2x2, dual-polarity performance. On the right is one example of how the RocketDish with Rocket can be deployed in a backhaul link to deliver bandwidth from an ISP network out to a neighborhood tower. From there, an airMAX® Sector with Rocket delivers bandwidth to the ISP’s customers.
- The RD-5G30-LW features the same gain as the RD-5G30 and adds the following advantages:
- Lightweight yet robust components lessen the load
- The extended depth of the dish Reflector rejects noise interference in co-location deployments
- The design of the mounting bracket allows for ease of installation on a pole or tower
- See ISO-BEAM-620 for a compatible radome cover for this product.
|Details || |
|Manufacturer's Product Code||RD-5G30-LW|
|Frequency Range||5.1 - 5.9 GHz|
|Cross Polarisation||35 dB Min.|
|Vertical Beamwidth||5.8° (3 dB)|
|Horizontal Beamwidth||5.8° (3 dB)|
|Connector Type||(2) RP-SMA Female|
|Dimensions||650 x 650 x 386 mm|
|Radome Enclosed||Sold Separately (ISO-BEAM-620)|
|Pole Mount Diameter||38 - 75mm|
|Details || |
|Warranty||Standard 12 Month RTB|
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in