The Ubiquiti UniFI Network Video Recorder Pro (UNVR-Pro) is a business-grade network video recorder that provides data redundancy and long-term storage capabilities (up to 60 days of storage for 20 4K cameras or 60 1080p cameras).
The UNVR Pro is a UniFi OS Console that runs the pre-installed UniFi Protect application and has a 7-drive hard disk drive (HDD) bay that offers the greatest storage capacity of any UniFi OS Console. The powerful, easy-to-use UNVR Pro can be deployed in minutes and support systems with up to 60 cameras. Combining the best features of Cloud and onsite surveillance systems, UniFi Protect gives you centralized, local, low-latency access to all of your live camera feeds and recordings, as well as remote access from anywhere in the world via unifi.ui.com and the Protect mobile app.
The UNVR Pro also offers expanded RAID configuration options for enhanced data protection, applying either RAID 1, 5, or 10 based on the number of HDDs installed. It's also equipped with a 1.3" touchscreen display for concise, convenient video event previewing.
Note: Please ensure your HDDs meet Ubiquiti's general guidelines and aren't included in our list of incompatible models.
- (7) 2.5"/3.5" HDD bays
- (1) 10G SFP+ port
- (1) GbE RJ45 port
- 2U-sized, rack-mountable console (kit Included)
- 1.3" touchscreen with video event previewing
- Pre-installed UniFi Protect application
- Simple, Bluetooth-powered setup via the UniFi Protect mobile app
- Automated RAID 1, 5, or 10 HDD configuration
- Can be connected to the USP RPS (sold separately) for enhanced power supply failover protection