The L-com RMSP-CAT6-12 Surge Protector provides surge protection for up to 12 Ethernet lines using 10/100/1000 data rates. The use of ultra-low capacitance diodes ensures superior high frequency response and improved return loss for the four data pairs on each line under surge protection. The unit is 802.3af Power over Ethernet, Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) compatible for normal or reverse polarity systems. The 2U Rack Panel features a clean, system wide mounting of the circuit protectors and may be installed in the rear of the 19 Inch Rack where they are normally required for line in and out.
- Protects up to 12 CAT6 Ethenet Lines
- CAT5, CAT5e and CAT6 compatibility
- Field Replaceable Modules
- Ultra-Low Capacitance Diodes
- 802.3af Power over Ethernet, PoE compliant
- Applications: (10/100/1000 Ethernet Wireless Access Points & Bridges, CCTV IP Cameras, Upstream PoE Switches)
|Details || |
|Manufacturer's Product Code||RMSP-CAT6-12|
|Connector Type||12 circuits of (2) RJ45 Jack Pairs|
|Clamping Voltage||Line – Ground: 65 Volts; Line – Line: 65 Volts|
|Dimensions||88 x 483 x 20 mm|
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in