The Grandstream GWN7660 is an enterprise-grade 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 2x2 access point that allows businesses to build next-generation Wi-Fi networks for high-density environments. It offers dual-band 2x2:2 MU-MIMO with DL/UL OFDMA technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and expanded Wi-Fi coverage range. To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7660 uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product’s Web user interface.
The GWN7660 is also supported by GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise WiFi 6 management platform. It is the ideal Wi-Fi AP for voiceover-Wi-Fi deployments and offers a seamless connection with Grandstream’s Wi-Fi capable IP phones.
With support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks, captive portals, 256 concurrent clients per AP and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+, GWN7660 is an ideal Wi-Fi access point for medium wireless network deployments with medium-to-high user density.
- Simplify your network management with Free Cloud management on GWN.Cloud or use built in controller
- Ideal product for Managed service provider (MSP) solution
- 1.77Gbps aggregate wireless throughput and 2xGigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 2x2:2 MU-MIMO WiFi6 technology
- DL/UL OFDMA technology
- Supports 256+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Up to 175-meter coverage range
- Self power adaptation upon auto-detection of PoE/PoE+
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures
- Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN series APs; GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management; GWN. Manager offers premise-based software controller
|Details || |
|Wi-Fi Standards||IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (Wi-Fi 6)|
|Antennas||2 dual band internal antennas; 2.4GHz: gain 3dBi, 5 GHz: gain 3dBi|
|Frequency Bands||2.4GHz radio: 2412 - 2484 GHz / 5GHz radio: 5180 - 5825 GHz|
|Maximum TX Power||5G: 22dBm, 2.4G: 24dBm|
|SSIDs||32 SSIDs total, 16 per radio (2.4ghz and 5 ghz)|
|Power and Green Energy Efficiency||PoE 802.3af/ 802.3at; Maximum Power Consumption: 9W|
|Coverage Range||Up to 175 meters *coverage range can vary based on environment|
|Wi-Fi and System Security||WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2 Enterprise, anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate and random default password per device|
|Network Interfaces||2 x autosensing 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet Ports|
|Network Protocols||IPv4, IPv6, 802.1Q, 802.1p, 802.1x, 802.11e/WMM|
|QoS||802.11e/WMM, VLAN, TOS|
|Network Management||Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN APs; GWN.Cloud offers a free cloud management platform for unlimited GWN APs; GWN Manager offers premise-based software controller for up to 3,000 GWN APs|
|Compliance||FCC, CE, RCM, IC|
|Details || |
|Power Supply||Not Included - Sold Separately|
|Included||Indoor wall mount or ceiling mount, kits included|
802.11a , 802.11b , 802.11g , 802.11n , 802.11ac , 802.11ax , MU-MIMO
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in