The Milesight EM300-SLD is a compact spot leakage detection IoT sensor for detecting the presence of water (or other liquids) and transmitting an alarm using LoRaWAN® technology. With its low power consumption technology, the EM300-SLD can work up to 5 years with one 4000 mAh battery. Combining a Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud solution, users can manage all their sensor data remotely and visually and receive alarms via a mobile APP.
The EM300-SLD also integrates a temperature and humidity sensor, which perfect for applications such as pipe leak monitoring, basement flooding, pump failure, etc.
Need help selecting the right IoT solution?
Go Wireless NZ now offers a full consultation service through its subsidiary company Scopious IoT Ltd
to help you to start building your IoT network today. We now offer a full service, including everything from the LoRaWAN Network Server, automated bulk provisioning of gateways and devices, simple field force onboarding tools, vendor relationships for IoT hardware design services, Integrations and API’s for third party connectivity.
Consult with Scopious IoT today!
- Detect the presence of liquids by a small water probe based on conductivity
- Embedded with temperature and humidity sensors for environment monitoring
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission up to line of sight of 10km
- IP67 UV-resistant and waterproof enclosure for harsh environment applications
- Built-in 4000 mAh replaceable battery and works for 5 years without replacement
- Equipped with NFC for easily configuration
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud solution