The Milesight WS301 simply enables you to know when someone enters the office/building through door/window or whether or not something has been moved. The small magnet is placed inside the portable part, while the sensor is inside the fixed part that can be attached to doors/windows or other objects. With minimalistic style and its compact size, the wire-free WS301 can be easily mounted on the doors, panes, or cabinets, greatly providing real applications for smart homes, smart offices or smart factories. With LoRaWAN technology, one of the most low power consumption technologies, the Milesight WS301 can work up to almost 2 years without having to replace the battery. Compliant with Milesight LoRaWAN® IoT gateways and Milesight IoT Cloud.
Need help selecting the right IoT solution?
Go Wireless NZ now offers a full consultation service through its subsidiary company Scopious IoT Ltd
to help you to start building your IoT network today. We now offer a full service, including everything from the LoRaWAN Network Server, automated bulk provisioning of gateways and devices, simple field force onboarding tools, vendor relationships for IoT hardware design services, Integrations and API’s for third party connectivity.
Consult with Scopious IoT today!
- Suitable for various doors/windows of different materials
- Supports mounting tamper detection
- LED for network status, open/close status, tamper and low battery indication
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission up to line of sight of 15km
- Built-in 1200 mAh replaceable battery can work continuously for 2 years
- Equipped with NFC for one-touch configuration and supports card emulation mode
- Functions well with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Compliant with Milesight IoT Cloud