The Mimosa C5x is the industry’s most versatile, modular, wireless radio solution with five gain options (8, 12, 16, 20 and 25 dBi). The ultra-rugged solution provides extended frequency operation from 4.9–6.4 GHz, with best-in-class noise immunity. Delivering the ultimate in flexibility and value, the C5x is the go-to solution for 5 GHz deployments. Out of the box, the C5x can be used in PTMP mode, with Ethernet link speeds of up to 100 Mbps. With the purchase of a PTMP speed feature key, speeds of up to 500 Mbps will be unlocked in PTMP mode. To unlock and utilize PTP mode, with speeds of up to 700 Mbps, a PTP feature key must be purchased.
Incredible RF Performance with Cassegrain and horn antenna options, the C5x reduces localized noise and provides immunity from interference with breakthrough front-to-back and front-to-side performance. Each antenna in the N5-X family is optimized to isolate noise with incredible sidelobe rejection.
- Broadband service providers
- Public safety and first responders
- Enterprise and campus building interconnecting
- Multipoint distribution for WiFi, video security and Smart Cities
- Four Twist-On, Flexible Antenna Options
- PTP or PTMP Modes (feature key may be required)
- Extended Frequency 4.9–6.4 GHz
- Best-in-Class Noise Immunity
- Ultra Rugged
- Low-Power Consumption
- Ultra Reliable
- Designed for WISP's