PoE World Universal PoE Tester V7.
This device reports the type of PoE that is on an Ethernet cable via OLED display, with this device you can quickly find out what PoE method is available along with the approximate voltage, pinout and polarity. It can also be placed inline for constant monitoring on a cable.
You can use it with passive injectors, 802.3af, 802.3at, 802.3bt with 568A, 568B standards or reverse PoE polarity. Mode A and Mode B PoE is supported. If you are far from the PoE switch or injector – this convenient device will show if a port has power.
- Data passes without modification thru the tester
- An RF transformer separates the power and data from all 4 pairs on the input, measures the values and re-inserts power onto the output data
- Measure power without interruption of data
- Works with managed or unmanaged Ethernet switches, or injectors
- Works with midspan or endspan PoE systems
|Details || |
|802.3af Voltage Range||44 to 56 volts, 2% accuracy|
|Mode A/B Passive Voltage Range||4 to 56 volts, 2% accuracy|
|DC Connector Voltage Range||3.5 to 57 volts, 2% accuracy|
|PoE Amps Measured||0 to 1500 ma, 2% accuracy|
|DC Amps Measured||0 to 5 amps, 2% accuracy|
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in