AM300 series is a compact indoor ambience monitoring sensor for measurement of temperature, humidity, light, CO2 concentration, HCHO level, TVOC, barometric pressure, PM2.5, PM10 and motion. The data will be shown on the E-ink screen in real-time, which helps to measure the indoor environment and comfort. AM300 series is widely used for offices, stores, classrooms, hospitals, etc.
Need help selecting the right IoT solution?
Go Wireless NZ now offers a full consultation service through its subsidiary company Scopious IoT Ltd
to help you to start building your IoT network today. We now offer a full service, including everything from the LoRaWAN Network Server, automated bulk provisioning of gateways and devices, simple field force onboarding tools, vendor relationships for IoT hardware design services, Integrations and API’s for third party connectivity.
Consult with Scopious IoT today!
- Integrated with multiple sensors: humidity, temperature, CO2, light, barometric pressure,
- Multiple display modes and clear emoticon to easily understand the comfort levels via screen
- Equipped with traffic LED and buzzer to indicate device status and threshold alarms
- Support more than 20,000 data records store locally
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers