The RF Explorer 6G COMBO+ is the most powerful Spectrum Analyzer model, covering the full 6GHz range starting at 50KHz up to 6.1GHz with no gaps or limitations.
When compared to the standard 6G Combo model, the new SLIM design offers an outstanding robust enclosure with a strong metallic body and shiny varnished paint, a more convenient USB connector on the side, and a larger internal battery capacity.
What is an RF Explorer Spectrum Analyzer?
An RF Explorer Spectrum Analyzer is a special device designed to detect very sensitive signal radiation and identify signal interference, tune antenna setups, detect signal leakage and find hidden bugs, among many other applications.
The combination of small size, great sensitivity, and robust design makes it the ideal instrument to carry on for indoor and outdoor measurements.
When connected to a computer, it can be controlled by free software available for download with stunning high-resolution graphics, data storage, and reply features.
Learn how to get started with your RF Explorer 6G COMBO+ here!
- Internal LNA amplifier and selectable attenuator for additional power range handling
- Low-frequency support from 50KHz covering LF, MF, HF, VHF, and UHF
- High-frequency support covering all ranges up to 6.1GHz with no gaps
- Pocket size and lightweight
- Spectrum Analyzer mode with Peak Max and Hold, Normal, Overwrite and Averaging modes
- RF device tuning (with Signal Generator working as Tracking SNA)
- High capacity internal Lithium battery for 10hrs+ of continuous run, rechargeable by USB
- Multi-platform Windows/Linux/MacOS Open Source software and API libraries