TS302 is an advanced resistance temperature sensor with a visualized data display. It features dual connectors and a diverse range of Temp probes, including A-class, B-class, and A-class food-grade temperature probes. Moreover, it provides the option for a magnetic contact switch sensor. TS302 prioritizes security and reliability, ensuring traceable data and effortless data exports for seamless integration. TS302 is designed for measuring a wide range of temperature in harsh environments and transmitting data using LoRaWAN® technology. With this low power consumption technology, TS302 can maintain a long operational life with its embedded batteries. Combined with Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud solution, users can manage all sensor data remotely and visually. TS302 is widely used for temperature monitoring applications like food processing, cold chain storage of food or medicine, etc. Combined with Milesight LoRaWAN® gateways, Milesight IoT Cloud or the Scopious Network, users can manage all sensor data remotely and visually.
Users are able to receive immediate alerts for any potential threats, such as temperature spikes or open doors. Data is swiftly transmitted to the cloud for easy access and retrieval, reducing inventory losses in refrigerators and freezers.
Need help selecting the right IoT solution?
Go Wireless NZ now offers a full consultation service through its subsidiary company Scopious IoT Ltd
to help you to start building your IoT network today. We now offer a full service, including everything from the LoRaWAN Network Server, automated bulk provisioning of gateways and devices, simple field force onboarding tools, vendor relationships for IoT hardware design services, Integrations and API’s for third party connectivity.
Consult with Scopious IoT today!
- three types of high-accuracy PT100 temperature probes and one magnetic contact switch sensor
- IP65 waterproof enclosure with dust plug, suitable for harsh environment
- automated temperature monitoring in compliance with HACCP, meeting the authenticity requirements of 21 CFR Part 11B electronic record
- Built-in NFC for easy configuration
- Compatible with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud solution
- Features low-consumption LCD display, enabling intuitive data reading
- Built-in two large-capacity replaceable batteries, ensuring an extended battery life
- Store up to 10,000 historical records locally and supports retransmission to prevent dataloss