MikroTik CCR2216-1G-12XS-2XQ Router with 12 x 25G SFP28 Ports and 2x 100G QSFP28 Ports.
The new MikroTik flagship with the power of a whole fleet. Unleash the power of 100 Gigabit networking with L3 Hardware Offloading! This router can be a handy drop-in upgrade for existing CCR1072 setups.
Start your 100 Gigabit journey with MikroTiks new flagship product: the Cloud Core Router 2216! Its powerful 16-core CPU can trade blows with the mighty 72-core Tile CPU of our previous flagship - the CCR1072.
But the exceptional Marvell Prestera Aldrin2 switch-chip really takes it to the next level with L3 Hardware Offloading! Our previous CCR2116 featured a switch-chip with four 10G CPU connection lines, but this time there are four 25G lines!
There are 2x QSFP28 cages for blazing-fast 100 Gigabit connectivity, 12x SFP28 cages for 25 Gigabit networking, and a Gigabit Ethernet port. The device comes with 16 GB of RAM, decent NAND storage, and two M.2 SATA slots for additional storage. There are four hot-swappable fans, as well as dual-redundant hot-swap power supplies. And these PSUs might look familiar if you have used our CCR1072 before: you can keep using your previous hot-swap power supplies and SFP modules.
You’re saving time and money on accessories, while also getting better performance with lower power consumption.. This is the perfect drop-in upgrade for existing CCR1072 setups!
- MILLIONS OF PACKETS PER SECOND WITH L3HW OFFLOADING!
- POWERFUL AMAZON ANNAPURNA LABS ARMV8 16-CORE CPU
- MARVELL PRESTERA® ALDRIN2 DX8525 SWITCH CHIP
- 1x GIGABIT ETHERNET MANAGEMENT PORT
- 12X 25 GIGABIT SFP28 PORTS
- 2X 100 GIGABIT QSFP28 PORTS
- DUAL-REDUNDANT HOT-SWAP 150W PSU’S
- 16 GB RAM
- 2X M.2 SATA SLOTS (DRIVES NOT INCLUDED)
- LOWER POWER CONSUMPTION THAN THE PREVIOUS FLAGSHIP CCR1072