Ursalink LoRaWAN EU868 Remote IoT Client with Digital Input and Relay Output. Ursalink UC1114 is designed as a cost-effective industrial machine monitoring device that monitors and controls up to 2 dry contacts and 2 drivable relay outputs. With the aid of Ursalink UC1114, the alarm condition brings attention to engineering personnel immediately. The output can be connected with an alarm indication device, such as a light or horn. The device can give immediate response to the status of both the input and output conditions. A LoRaWAN module is embedded in the Ursalink UC1114.
Ursalink is a professional IoT company that leverages the top trending technologies to simplify the process of data collection, storage and retrieval in order to accomplish the goal: connecting "things" to the Cloud.
Need help selecting the right IoT solution?
Go Wireless NZ now offers a full consultation service through its subsidiary company Scopious IoT Ltd
to help you to start building your IoT network today. We now offer a full service, including everything from the LoRaWAN Network Server, automated bulk provisioning of gateways and devices, simple field force onboarding tools, vendor relationships for IoT hardware design services, Integrations and API’s for third party connectivity.
Consult with Scopious IoT today!
- Easy operation anywhere and anytime
- 2 digital inputs, connected with up to 2 dry contact devices
- 2 relay drivable outputs
- Reliable performance with built-in watchdog
- Customizable conditions, programmable actions
- Send uplink alert messages according to user-defined conditions
- Automatic switching of field devices at set times
- Send and receive messages via LoRaWAN technology
- Comply with the LoRaWAN Class C protocol
- Support star network and mesh network
- High Rx sensitivity and adjustable Tx power
- Up to 10km communication distance with omni-directional antenna